Having voltage regulators not only helps to extend the useful life of audio equipment, but also protects the resources invested in its acquisition and avoids additional expenses derived from the repair of damages and breakdowns.
This is highlighted by the company Audio Americas, sales representative for Latin America and the Caribbean of the Furman brand, noting that "in some areas, the voltage can be up to 15% higher or lower than optimal, especially when the service is supplied from generators".
In this regard, Audio Americas highlights the performance offered by the PL-8C, PL-PLUS C and PL-PLUS DMC regulators, belonging to the Classic series of that manufacturer, describing them as a combination of "protection and superior performance in a robust design that can be mounted in a rack".
- Multistage serial protection (MPS) for power surges.
- Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) for protection against brownouts.
- Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT) to clean AC power noise.
- The PL-8C and PL-PLUS C regulators are also available in 220 V version.
- Ultra-resistant steel chassis.
- Power switches capable of handling the largest amplifiers.
- Convenience features.
- Removable lights exclusive to Furman.
- Voltage and current monitoring.
- USB chargers.
- Rack mounting.
- Safety straps (selected models).
Benefits for ConsorcioTec members